Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Icon15 My Introduction-Daniel

Hello my name is Daniel. My friends call me a few things the main two is Midget or Nazi Midget. I am not a Nazi nor do i support there existence. My friends call me Nazi Midget because of the Rob Zombie movie 31's character Sick-Head. Nicknames that actually are nicknames would be Jupiter and or Wolf.
    I am diagnosed with dwarfism. Some Dwarfs dont like the word midget and say that its the same as the n word. I think that's stupid. midget is just a word it doesn't have any historical meaning or really like any history on it just people dont like it ig. I think the term little person is kind of like "Oh are you a little person" "well how did you guess is it because I'm the size of your hip with a mustache." like really if little people is what the whole world used literally anyone who is smaller then another person is a little person so I think its stupid.

and dwarf is my second term I am okay with because well. when I think of a dwarf I think of a tiny bearded man running at you with two small battle axes about to take your knees. yk like that's dope as heck. (idk if ill get banned for cussing)

I am currently single and wanting a relationship. with a girl. um random fact that idk I'm just gonna say cuz why the fudge not. Being a midget lets just say it makes dating hard and sad. like when girls just in conversation will just say like id date you if you were taller and stuff like that. that has happened a total of 12 times in my life 10 of those times I didn't even ask them out they just felt the need to tell me just because... well idk it really sucks cuz I'm like "okay good to know I wasn't going to ask you out anyway. " and inside my head its like Well fork i guess girls just feel the need to make sure i know imma be forever alone thanks tiny body.

i love chatting with new people umm i tend to connect more with girls then I do boys because well i grew up in a house of adult women because i live in a foster home well ex foster home for kids with medical issues. now currently I have 4 adopted siblings that need 24 hour nursing. before you ask no i dont have nursing care myself i take care of myself like any normal person.

but if you wanna know more about me hmu

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Hi dwarfDucklover and welcome to GT. Hope to be posting with you soon I ask everyone this but you into sports of any kind? if not that ok, just making conversation :P

Glistening fangs and gleaming claws,
    Teeth that pierce and jaws like saws,
    Its blood red eyes that pierce the moon,
    My fate is awaiting it will be here soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SkItZ For This Useful Post:

dwarfDucklover (14-03-2021)

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I did Karate, jiu jitsu, and krav maga for 8 or 9 years. i was a second degree black belt