Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

Thanks

Default Carmi can i have ur honest X Box 360 advice.

Im trying to figure out if i want to buy a 360 or a ps3. So far all i have read is that the ps3 isnt as good as the 360. yet i dont know enough about the 360 to consider buying it.

As honest as possible, can u tell me if the graphics and gameplay are as good as has been said?

Price wise its so much better then the ps3 which is a damn good selling point.

Silver Member

My Mood
    Balanced
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Default Re: Carmi can i have ur honest X Box 360 advice.

PS3 hands down. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

i have to get the PS3 because im in the VIP Racing group on V8 supercars 3.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

PS3 is a waist of money, the reason why it is soo expensive is the inclusion of bluray drive, still it will never take off, so the PS3 is screwed from the beginning. Game wise, there is nothing going at the moment, however there are few nice games in the waiting.

XBOX 360, cheaper (but it has been out for a year and a half), gameswise - nothing too special either, but it shall be a worthwile purshase for HALO 3 alone, although PGR3 is class too.

My mind is gone and i am shattered so i cannot think of anything else at the moment, but graphics is not everthing, gameplay is however, and niether console excels in that department.

Buy a DS, and stick to PC gaming. Always has been and always will be the way forward.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    PS3 is a waist of money, the reason why it is soo expensive is the inclusion of bluray drive, still it will never take off, so the PS3 is screwed from the beginning. Game wise, there is nothing going at the moment, however there are few nice games in the waiting.

XBOX 360, cheaper (but it has been out for a year and a half), gameswise - nothing too special either, but it shall be a worthwile purshase for HALO 3 alone, although PGR3 is class too.

My mind is gone and i am shattered so i cannot think of anything else at the moment, but graphics is not everthing, gameplay is however, and niether console excels in that department.

Buy a DS, and stick to PC gaming. Always has been and always will be the way forward.

No i cant stand Nintendo and PC out date way to quickly these days. I only buy a select group of games each year, so for me the main concerns are graphics then gameplay. However gameplay is improved everytime they update the game (i.e Madden, NHL etc)

Price wise is also a big selling point. And both consoles have very good games coming out in the last quarter of the year, so that doesnt worry me to much.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    No i cant stand Nintendo and PC out date way to quickly these days. I only buy a select group of games each year, so for me the main concerns are graphics then gameplay. However gameplay is improved everytime they update the game (i.e Madden, NHL etc)

Price wise is also a big selling point. And both consoles have very good games coming out in the last quarter of the year, so that doesnt worry me to much.

Well go for the 360 then, **** sony and there overpriced heap of junk. 360 though is a good console, and you get all the releases that you will probably want that on it too, plus HALO 3 and GTA$ is coming out on it before it does on Sony (i think, although they maybe both versions released at the same time!). But yeah I am biest, as i despise sony computing department!

V.I.P Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

our family are sony mad and we all hate the XBOX hand control lol.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    our family are sony mad and we all hate the XBOX hand control lol.

Thats my only negetive with XBox is the controller. i didnt know buy a console would be this hard

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    Thats my only negetive with XBox is the controller. i didnt know buy a console would be this hard

i race v8's 3 online with the wheel and its orsum anyway my point is when i used to play v8's before i got the wheel, i used the controller and the gears were set at the top, now when i played me mate xbox v8's the gears on that controller is where ya thumb goes its completely gay and the graphics is like a boxy looking car racing around the track where the ps looks normal lol.

xbox is the same with most car games unless you go auto and auto its sh,it

but i must say apart from car games the xbox has nice graphics and i guess people would get used to the controller, but going from ps to xbox controller is a big step lol.

xbox 360 has amazing graphics but lacks game play.

eg: say xbox and ps bought out the same car game, the xbox would have great graphics like the rain and building would almost look real but the car would not handle as good as the ps, thats what i mean by game play.

nothing against the xbox 360 as its just as good but i'll be sticking with what im used to.

people can have there own opinions but im just going by my own experience not what i read, i have played both consoles both are as good.

one thing i like about the xbox is the chip is cheaper to put in where the ps is a night mare lol.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Of Sound™
    i race v8's 3 online with the wheel and its orsum anyway my point is when i used to play v8's before i got the wheel, i used the controller and the gears were set at the top, now when i played me mate xbox v8's the gears on that controller is where ya thumb goes its completely gay and the graphics is like a boxy looking car racing around the track where the ps looks normal lol.

xbox is the same with most car games unless you go auto and auto its sh,it

but i must say apart from car games the xbox has nice graphics and i guess people would get used to the controller, but going from ps to xbox controller is a big step lol.

xbox 360 has amazing graphics but lacks game play.

eg: say xbox and ps bought out the same car game, the xbox would have great graphics like the rain and building would almost look real but the car would not handle as good as the ps, thats what i mean by game play.

nothing against the xbox 360 as its just as good but i'll be sticking with what im used to.

people can have there own opinions but im just going by my own experience not what i read, i have played both consoles both are as good.

one thing i like about the xbox is the chip is cheaper to put in where the ps is a night mare lol.

Opinion noted. Thank uwave01