Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks

Default Re: What do you love most about OZ ?

Well i should have come on here sooner to read the reply's didnt realise i would cause such an up roar... firstly i said "if you have nothing nice to say about Aus besides AFL, dont post on this thread" ...

and to address the issue of "Because Slider said what he likes about Australia (just like the thread says to do), you have to retaliate and say something negative about Italy just to make yourself look higher? " no i dont want to make myself look higher, if you met me in person you would choke on what you said because i am totally for equal opportunities and not to be judged on your gender, background, culture or traditions... so im sorry if it came across that way...

'slider" im sorry if i offendend you, at the time the way i read it was that you were actually living in australia and were complaining about our way of life.. I didnt like italy at all, were alot of mixed reasons for that, one guy in venice bagged me out because i was a proud Aussie, then in naples everywhere you looked there were people sitting on the streets de limbed.. tell me, if you went to a place like that, you wouldnt want to return.. i did enjoy assisi and capri though..

so yea, anyone who got offended by what i said i am sorry, i was having a bad day, and honestly i have got the idea "love it or leave it" we are such a lucky country and i just look at it and think, if people cant be grateful for what we have here they can leave.

lol and 'wavedy" im sorry if my fu** off offended you, it seems like when a girl says it, guys go in uproar about it, but they can easily say it... again sorry for up setting anyone..

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vodafone™
    dame i thought we had an Arrnots in aus no022

we do but they are now American owned

Quote Originally Posted by a m y
    Well i should have come on here sooner to read the reply's didnt realise i would cause such an up roar... firstly i said "if you have nothing nice to say about Aus besides AFL, dont post on this thread" ...

and to address the issue of "Because Slider said what he likes about Australia (just like the thread says to do), you have to retaliate and say something negative about Italy just to make yourself look higher? " no i dont want to make myself look higher, if you met me in person you would choke on what you said because i am totally for equal opportunities and not to be judged on your gender, background, culture or traditions... so im sorry if it came across that way...

'slider" im sorry if i offendend you, at the time the way i read it was that you were actually living in australia and were complaining about our way of life.. I didnt like italy at all, were alot of mixed reasons for that, one guy in venice bagged me out because i was a proud Aussie, then in naples everywhere you looked there were people sitting on the streets de limbed.. tell me, if you went to a place like that, you wouldnt want to return.. i did enjoy assisi and capri though..

so yea, anyone who got offended by what i said i am sorry, i was having a bad day, and honestly i have got the idea "love it or leave it" we are such a lucky country and i just look at it and think, if people cant be grateful for what we have here they can leave.

lol and 'wavedy" im sorry if my fu** off offended you, it seems like when a girl says it, guys go in uproar about it, but they can easily say it... again sorry for up setting anyone..

lol someone should have warned you about Naples. Not even italians go to Naples. All is forgiven until there is a topic on whats wrong with Australia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    we do but they are now American owned

lol someone should have warned you about Naples. Not even italians go to Naples. All is forgiven until there is a topic on whats wrong with Australia

lol thanks.. well there is no forum that is going to start, by me at least, about whats wrong with Aus lol...

Silver Member

Thanks

lol thanks.. well there is no forum that is going to start, by me at least, about whats wrong with Aus lol...

haha fair enough. I also promise to PM you back as soon as i can:ok:

Im A Super Member

Thanks

My apologies, a m y, I had no reason to draw assumptions.

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Mmmmmm ok, point taken and accepted. Like Amy I jumped the gun a little, I have had an Italian come down on me about being a proud Aussie too and he harrassed the crap outta me, not to mention the abuse, so Slider I'm sorry too for jumping the gun a little.:

The swearing didnt offend me, I swear all the time, too much I think. I was upset u told Slider where to go, thats all. He's a nice guy.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wavedy
    Mmmmmm ok, point taken and accepted. Like Amy I jumped the gun a little, I have had an Italian come down on me about being a proud Aussie too and he harrassed the crap outta me, not to mention the abuse, so Slider I'm sorry too for jumping the gun a little.:

The swearing didnt offend me, I swear all the time, too much I think. I was upset u told Slider where to go, thats all. He's a nice guy.

I hope that wasnt me that came down on you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    I hope that wasnt me that came down on you?

in a dirty way maybe but no it was some wanker from Melbourne.

lol and not you again.

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    Swaziland

The Austrailn open rules man lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .Roger Federer.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vodafone™
    in a dirty way maybe but no it was some wanker from Melbourne.

lol and not you again.

haha i dont know what to say to that