Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

Thanks

Default Official World Game Thread.

Here we go, all soccer related talk in here. EPL, Serie A and Internationals all can go in here.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Default Re: Official World Game Thread.

Heres an intersting rumour:

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will hand under-fire manager Avram Grant a £100m transfer kitty for next season. (Daily Express)

Now that would be rediculous. Chelsea just have to much money than sense. I cannot see them beating ****nal or Man U for years to come for the Premier League. These teams are young and way too strong in depth.

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    Heres an intersting rumour:

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will hand under-fire manager Avram Grant a £100m transfer kitty for next season. (Daily Express)

Now that would be rediculous. Chelsea just have to much money than sense. I cannot see them beating ****nal or Man U for years to come for the Premier League. These teams are young and way too strong in depth.

I follow Chelsea only because my real team Preston look like the will never make the top flight. Chelsea have no one to blame but themselves. All the money that throw around for lets be honest older players is doing nothing for them. Your right they have no chance at the title this season and I even question how far they will go in the FA Cup

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    I follow Chelsea only because my real team Preston look like the will never make the top flight. Chelsea have no one to blame but themselves. All the money that throw around for lets be honest older players is doing nothing for them. Your right they have no chance at the title this season and I even question how far they will go in the FA Cup

I never thought you would be a Preston North End fan, how did you become a supporter of them?

Your right, they seem to be going for the win now approach, instead of aiming for the future. Mind you they do have Frank Arnsen as their Director of Football and he is one of the best in the game for scouting young talent, so i really don't know what i am talking about!

Anyways, Chelsea won't win anything this season.

Celtic won last night albeit a scrappy 2-1 win over Inverness Caledonian (always a thorn in our side!). The Huns (Rangers FC to everyone else) won 4-0 over hearts and keep their 4 point lead over us in the league.

Who do you think will win the Premiership? I personally can't see by Man Utd.

Silver Member

Thanks

I never thought you would be a Preston North End fan, how did you become a supporter of them?

Your right, they seem to be going for the win now approach, instead of aiming for the future. Mind you they do have Frank Arnsen as their Director of Football and he is one of the best in the game for scouting young talent, so i really don't know what i am talking about!

Anyways, Chelsea won't win anything this season.

Celtic won last night albeit a scrappy 2-1 win over Inverness Caledonian (always a thorn in our side!). The Huns (Rangers FC to everyone else) won 4-0 over hearts and keep their 4 point lead over us in the league.

Who do you think will win the Premiership? I personally can't see by Man Utd.

Like most sports that you dont have any bias to, simply a matter of finding a team and saying yep there mine. With Preston it just reminded me of the suburb Preston here in Melbourne, so it sorta just stuck.

Man Utd are they only team that can take their title away from them. ****nal while still in the hunt, i dont think will be able to keep pace with Man Utd come the final 10 or so games.

Also everyone keep Pescara in your thoughts this weekend, maybe for once they can actually win against a team lower then them on the ladder.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Like most sports that you dont have any bias to, simply a matter of finding a team and saying yep there mine. With Preston it just reminded me of the suburb Preston here in Melbourne, so it sorta just stuck.

Man Utd are they only team that can take their title away from them. ****nal while still in the hunt, i dont think will be able to keep pace with Man Utd come the final 10 or so games.

Also everyone keep Pescara in your thoughts this weekend, maybe for once they can actually win against a team lower then them on the ladder.

I shall disagree, i think it will be extremely close between them both. ****nal when they have a thier back up against the wall, especially when losing a key player like they have, always seem to find some youngster to fill the boots and become good. This has happend numerous times over the last few years.

I take it your family is from Pescara area?

Masherano is finaly a liverpool player and not owned by a consortium. I have never agreed to players being owned by powers other tahn the a football team so this is good news.

Saturday we play Birmingham which should be a Victory for us, although i am taking no chances.

Celtic are away to Hibernian, my flat mate's team, so should be a huge game. The other fact to note about this rivalry is that we have bought numerous players from them, which some have dubbed our Youth team. This really winds up my flat mate!

Im A Super Member

Thanks

I shall disagree, i think it will be extremely close between them both. ****nal when they have a thier back up against the wall, especially when losing a key player like they have, always seem to find some youngster to fill the boots and become good. This has happend numerous times over the last few years.

I take it your family is from Pescara area?

Masherano is finaly a liverpool player and not owned by a consortium. I have never agreed to players being owned by powers other tahn the a football team so this is good news.

Saturday we play Birmingham which should be a Victory for us, although i am taking no chances.

Celtic are away to Hibernian, my flat mate's team, so should be a huge game. The other fact to note about this rivalry is that we have bought numerous players from them, which some have dubbed our Youth team. This really winds up my flat mate!

****in birmingham we lost 4-0 to them. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh. Celtic won though.

Silver Member

Thanks

****in birmingham we lost 4-0 to them. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh. Celtic won though.

Im going to have to find a Scottish team to follow so i know whats going on. Rangers win was impressive

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Im going to have to find a Scottish team to follow so i know whats going on. Rangers win was impressive

Celtic are the only team to follow! I ll let you off though if you go for Aberdeen. Just whatever you do don't support Rangers.

Yeah it was impressive. Aberdeen are a team that generally plays really well against the Old Firm and then lose to the likes of inverness or Gretna.

Our win was tought too thought. Hibs are a tough team to play, jhust like aberdeen they play at their buest against the old firm, so i was pleased with the 2-0 victory.

Silver Member

Thanks

Celtic are the only team to follow! I ll let you off though if you go for Aberdeen. Just whatever you do don't support Rangers.

Yeah it was impressive. Aberdeen are a team that generally plays really well against the Old Firm and then lose to the likes of inverness or Gretna.

Our win was tought too thought. Hibs are a tough team to play, jhust like aberdeen they play at their buest against the old firm, so i was pleased with the 2-0 victory.

interesting, whats the scottish league website?