Thanks

Default Re: A Cure For Homosexuality.

R N-E OF U AKCHULY GAY??

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by йіĝђŧмąяε
    What lol I didn't mean anything

lol just the way you said it cracks me up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ♥Daisy♥
    When you came out, (if you're already out) did one of your family members try to send you to a therapist to "cure your homosexuality."

My mom threatened me. Now she says I'm only gay for the attention, yet I'm engaged. :

Quote Originally Posted by йіĝђŧмąяε
    The only thing to cure homosexuality is to bring them around a bunch of hot women for guys or a bunch of hot guys for lesbos no offenese or anything.

I don't think so. I'm a guy and I hang around girls 24/7 and my sexuality hasn't phased one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    I ain't gay but if i was the only cure for me (which i have stated on several occaisions to people!) is a gun and a single bullit.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wavedy
    It's funny how older people think there is a cure for that, the churches and shit telling people they'll go to hell for it and stuff. There is nothing open about their minds at all, I think it's pretty stupid really.

If I was a lesbian and my parents told me they wanted me to be cured, (which they wouldn't, wait, maybe mum would) I think I'd have to ask them to either accept me as I am or make an exit.

I'd have to agree. There have been many people say that I would go to hell because I was gay but then use the bible to try and backup their theory. Which is quite wrong, since the bible never once stated that gays were going to hell, nor is it under the ten commandments. The only thing that the bible says is that of Sodem(?) and Gumora(?). The reason why the two towns were destroyed was because of all the gay people hitting on the Angels. Why where the angels there? Because of all the low-morals.

Seems society has stepped up since then though. Since a lot of the Low-Morals have been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    My parents sometimes wonder about me.

Sometimes I worry about you. Lmao, I'm just pickin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    R N-E OF U AKCHULY GAY??

I r akchuly ghey.:rtfm:

Thanks

yes my parents did and i hated it then my mum got me a stripper to prove that i liked men and not women and i sat there looking at my brother's **** mag while my mum watched the stripper

Senior Newbie

Thanks

I'm not gay, but I'd be pissed if that was the case.

Anyway, the people that believe that being gay is a born thing want to find the chemical trigger and fix it like they would schizophrenia. This is why I say it's a decision. :/

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob~Selphir
    I'm not gay, but I'd be pissed if that was the case.

Anyway, the people that believe that being gay is a born thing want to find the chemical trigger and fix it like they would schizophrenia. This is why I say it's a decision. :/

so your kinda saying its an illness?

Glistening fangs and gleaming claws,
    Teeth that pierce and jaws like saws,
    Its blood red eyes that pierce the moon,
    My fate is awaiting it will be here soon.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

No, I honestly don't care if you munch carpet or travel the Hershey highway (which, ironically, aside from being a gay reference is actually what the locals in Hershey call one of the highways leading out of the city, but anyway.) because I'm not affected at all. I also think you'll be as great at screwing up kids as any "normal" man-woman relationship, so I'm all for same sex partners raising their kids.

But anyway, there is a (thankfully small) number of people, mainly the same kind that sit around on the 700 Club, that think being gay is a disease, or a mental handicap like schizophrenia, chronic depression or epilepsy. These same people like the notion that you can "cure it" like they can cure schizophrenia, chronic depression and epilepsy. (Which is kind of funny, because it just further proves their idiocy, because even -IF- they're right, they lack the wit to realize they're actually incurable - I know, because I have family with all of the mental handicaps above stated) Thus, because that kind of thinking is born out of the stupidity of gays spouting that they're born that way because they're afraid of saying it was a choice for them because those same close-minded idiots I mentioned above (Same ilk from the 700 club and "right-winged Americans") would tell them they're "foul and made the wrong choice!" like it's actually ****ing hurting someone, even though it's not.

And, if those close-minded ethnocentric prudish "middle-americans" think it's a decision, they wont bother investing tons of money into a placebo that wont actually do anything to gay people, but will nontheless be forced on a small child that will register with whatever factor they will pin 'gayness" too in the human psyche, be traumatized because the kid will probably really be straight but be convinced into thinking he's gay, so he'll end up being at his wits" end against his parents wishes and either (because he's actually straight) say that the pill is working, thus leading too more traumatized kids and a general consensus of accepting this dumbass placebo, OR the kid will have gay thoughts running on his mind constantly because of a sort of backwards mental state forced about by all the trauma he's had to undergo and end up crying to his parents that it's not working and then they'll have him shot (like a horse with a twisted ankle) or send him to an asylum under a false mental condition three states away so they'll never hear about it again.

But if they don't invest into the placebo, these idiots can keep buying their guns (hopefully in the end shooting themselves) and bibles and "Made in America" brand clothing, keeping the economy flowing for the next six to twelve years before China comes barreling down our throats for all the money we owe them!

So, like I said, I don't actually care what you find your sexual thrills with, whether it's another man, another woman, (very hot to watch, by the way) a piece of plastic, your dog, your cat, your pet iguana, that Burmese python your "too-touchy" uncle sent you when he was over there on "business with this all-girls boarding middle school", a pine tree or just a really blunt rock. Just please, remember you decided to try it at one point and got hooked. It wasn't "destined" in your DNA. I could go **** llamas if I wanted too and frankly, I may very well enjoy it.

>_> I'm ranting in circles now, so I'll stop. But no, being gay is not a disease and any one who thinks it is needs to be pushed off a cliff with a large, cumbersome object shoved up their rear.

Junior Chatterbox

Thanks

No, I honestly don't care if you munch carpet or travel the Hershey highway (which, ironically, aside from being a gay reference is actually what the locals in Hershey call one of the highways leading out of the city, but anyway.) because I'm not affected at all. I also think you'll be as great at screwing up kids as any "normal" man-woman relationship, so I'm all for same sex partners raising their kids.

But anyway, there is a (thankfully small) number of people, mainly the same kind that sit around on the 700 Club, that think being gay is a disease, or a mental handicap like schizophrenia, chronic depression or epilepsy. These same people like the notion that you can "cure it" like they can cure schizophrenia, chronic depression and epilepsy. (Which is kind of funny, because it just further proves their idiocy, because even -IF- they're right, they lack the wit to realize they're actually incurable - I know, because I have family with all of the mental handicaps above stated) Thus, because that kind of thinking is born out of the stupidity of gays spouting that they're born that way because they're afraid of saying it was a choice for them because those same close-minded idiots I mentioned above (Same ilk from the 700 club and "right-winged Americans") would tell them they're "foul and made the wrong choice!" like it's actually ****ing hurting someone, even though it's not.

And, if those close-minded ethnocentric prudish "middle-americans" think it's a decision, they wont bother investing tons of money into a placebo that wont actually do anything to gay people, but will nontheless be forced on a small child that will register with whatever factor they will pin 'gayness" too in the human psyche, be traumatized because the kid will probably really be straight but be convinced into thinking he's gay, so he'll end up being at his wits" end against his parents wishes and either (because he's actually straight) say that the pill is working, thus leading too more traumatized kids and a general consensus of accepting this dumbass placebo, OR the kid will have gay thoughts running on his mind constantly because of a sort of backwards mental state forced about by all the trauma he's had to undergo and end up crying to his parents that it's not working and then they'll have him shot (like a horse with a twisted ankle) or send him to an asylum under a false mental condition three states away so they'll never hear about it again.

But if they don't invest into the placebo, these idiots can keep buying their guns (hopefully in the end shooting themselves) and bibles and "Made in America" brand clothing, keeping the economy flowing for the next six to twelve years before China comes barreling down our throats for all the money we owe them!

So, like I said, I don't actually care what you find your sexual thrills with, whether it's another man, another woman, (very hot to watch, by the way) a piece of plastic, your dog, your cat, your pet iguana, that Burmese python your "too-touchy" uncle sent you when he was over there on "business with this all-girls boarding middle school", a pine tree or just a really blunt rock. Just please, remember you decided to try it at one point and got hooked. It wasn't "destined" in your DNA. I could go **** llamas if I wanted too and frankly, I may very well enjoy it.

>_> I'm ranting in circles now, so I'll stop. But no, being gay is not a disease and any one who thinks it is needs to be pushed off a cliff with a large, cumbersome object shoved up their rear.

Is there an abridged version of this post??

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    UK

there some cool words used there

and wow your posts are long and have good meaning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Spaced
    Thanks

is a lesbo and not going to change. i would blow the person, that trys to, to brains with a gun because men are aholes here. the only good is the one u find when ur near death and dont realize until ur on ur death bed.