Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

Default Re: Why Do Men Cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by carmi
    people cheat because either they are not satisfied with their relationship, or because they simply never cared and respected the other person. usually when people are younger it's because they feel the need to experience with other people, to be free. and when people are older it's simply because the relationship they are into is not satisfying them so they go get what they need somewhere else. this applies to both genders.

i've cheated before and i've done a research on this very recently for school, so yeah i think i can't go wrong with this answer.
    what i said.

Junior Chatterbox

Thanks

I don't cheat, it goes both ways girls cheat to but yeah mainly guys cheat and they shouldn't they do it because they find a girl with larger breats than you seriously..

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Carmi nailed it on the head (though I haven't cheated before).

And yes, people. Women do it, too.

Kyle.

It really isn't just guys. =|

My girlfriend has cheated on me with like 6 guys? So don't be sexist and say only guys cheat... not that anyone was saying that but still. :shootme:

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I can't stand when a man or woman cheats on there mate basically they cheat genually there tired of the person and they move on to the next person depends on what's going on if a man and woman are in a serious relationship there might be problems on why either a man or woman would cheat..and sometimes there afraid to tell there mate I found someone else afraid to break there heart but genually it al comes out in the wash ..there always someone for somebody..

Im A Super Member

My Mood
    Spaced
    Thanks

if the person isnt getting enough of what they want from their partner they will gom and find someone that will. Even tho their partner is most working to support the family and is too tired to give what they need, but some ppl just leave that person.

Its not the gender its the person. some just want more than what the other wants, ok?

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Hey, I know one free online dating site called there you can search, contact and talk to single person for free and it’s true that you don’t need to pay to meet girls online. It’s really a best site among of all. Hope this will help you.

Good luck!

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle.
    It really isn't just guys. =|

My girlfriend has cheated on me with like 6 guys? So don't be sexist and say only guys cheat... not that anyone was saying that but still. :shootme:

6 guys WTF i hope you left her lol.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Hey, there are many adult websites on the net but they are payable but I know a 100 free adult dating site among of them called Linked removed there are lots of peoples looking sex from all over the world and finally you don’t need to pay to meet guys online. Hope this will help you.

Cheers!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carmi
    people cheat because either they are not satisfied with their relationship, or because they simply never cared and respected the other person. usually when people are younger it's because they feel the need to experience with other people, to be free. and when people are older it's simply because the relationship they are into is not satisfying them so they go get what they need somewhere else. this applies to both genders.

i've cheated before and i've done a research on this very recently for school, so yeah i think i can't go wrong with this answer.

Thanks – this looks like a great site for anyone who wants to become lovable.

Again thanks a lot!