Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks

Default Re: Why Do Men Cheat?

If i was in a relationship I wouldn't cheat, I'm not that kind of a guy, to be honest I could never cheat because I would be afraid if my gf had found out and for me that is enough to stop me from cheating (even though I never would) I don't like upsetting ppl so yeah . . . .I couldn't do something like that a betray someone who I had given part of my time and dedication to and then turned around on them and started dating someone else . . . .

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

I think that men cheat for different reasons. I know not all men cheat but there is a large perentage who do. Most men are on the prowl they are constantly aware of what and who is around them to make sure they have the best. Therefore, i guess if the find something or someone better they start turning towards cheating, whi i think is so pathetic. However, there are some who say situations can effect there mentality.. bit of an excuse, my best mate died a few months ago and i went on holiday the next day. I did not for one second cheat on my Bf although i had a good excuse to, i mean people saywhenthey are upset anything can happen but then again you have the ability to stop it occuring, i guess those who cheat, will cheat no atter what and will use anything as an excus to make themselves feel better about it.... x

Im A Super Member

Thanks

I don't like this thread, I've been cheated on, never cheated myself, but i agree that both sexes cheat, and it's equally just as bad. People cheat, because they can't stand the insecurities in their partner? Because they don't get enough lovin', they get neglected? :noidea: Because people can be a**holes!