Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Default friday nights and the weekends?

so what do you all guys do on friday nights or perhaps on the weekends with friends? Movies? the mall? goth club? :

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Default Re: friday nights and the weekends?

Depends on how busy with school I am. Also, although class starts at 11 everyday for me during the week, I'm able to go out as late as I want the night before and not sleep in. So really, depending on how busy I am with school, I can treat everyday like the weekend if I want.

I'm not a clubber. Pubs, I enjoy. Went to one last weekend for a friend's birthday. Other than that, I haven't gone too much lately. I usually spend as much time as possible with my boyfriend. We've noticed that we've stopped "dating" and just kinda hang out a lot at each other's house...which is great! We both love it! But we think it'd be fun to bring some dating back into our life. So lately we've been going out for dinner, for coffee...etc. But we spend a lot of time with each's family as well. Just the other day I went over and decided to bake some cookies. His nieces were over, so they helped. Ahahahha. That's my idea of a good time. Am I getting old? :P

Im A Super Member

Thanks

My friends and I are so indecisive. Last Friday, I finished class at 11:30 and my friends finished at 2:30, so I waited for them at school until they finished. Then, we stuck around at school until 5:30 just talking and deciding what to do that night. We then took the metro to a shopping mall downtown, sat down for another hour just to talk, until we finally decided to go out for supper, and then to a friend's house.

There hasn't been many things to do lately with all the snow; I didn't want my parents picking me up or my friends driving in a snow storm. Also, I don't know why, but we ALWAYS seem to end up at the Tim Horton's near our old high school, and we stay there until we figure out what to do.

I begin my spring break tomorrow night yayyyy. Hopefully the night will be nice enough to go out somewhere. And next week I'm going skating and sledding for sure.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Depends, my weekends are generally random.

Fridays, sometimes I'm head to the union (although not a member) to drink and jumping around (my attempt at dancing) with mates. Or just chill out and watch movies.

Recently Saturdays are spent hiking with my brother in law and then back to his for dinner cooked by my sister. Then i might head clubbing with mates, not always though.

Sundays, very little, just lounging as my body is recovering from hiking and/or going out the previous night.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by sandr11ta
    My friends and I are so indecisive. Last Friday, I finished class at 11:30 and my friends finished at 2:30, so I waited for them at school until they finished. Then, we stuck around at school until 5:30 just talking and deciding what to do that night. We then took the metro to a shopping mall downtown, sat down for another hour just to talk, until we finally decided to go out for supper, and then to a friend's house.

There hasn't been many things to do lately with all the snow; I didn't want my parents picking me up or my friends driving in a snow storm. Also, I don't know why, but we ALWAYS seem to end up at the Tim Horton's near our old high school, and we stay there until we figure out what to do.

I begin my spring break tomorrow night yayyyy. Hopefully the night will be nice enough to go out somewhere. And next week I'm going skating and sledding for sure.

im not sure as i never have to go through it, but you would have to get sick of the snow wouldnt you?

i honestly could not put up with the snow for 1 day, do you just ajust to it?

i dont no how you can put up with it.

i cool here atm no wear near as cool as snow but i even hate that.

i guess im more of a summer person, you guys must love when summer hits yeah?