Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thanks

Default a good and safe download star wars

firstly.i know someones gonner say (this post shouldnt be here,it should be bla bla bla and so on and on)so i'd like to say put it were you want i dont give a rotten egg were it goes.all i want to do is tell some people whos interested about a excellent free download game called STAR WARS THE BATTLE OF ENDOR.to find this game do as i did go th google and put in star wars,well if you put star wars the battle of endor in tne google search,your find it much faster to get to the site were you can download it.its safe free and is a game any sf flying sim people who like or dislike star wars should try,the pic it shows you is a let down to the game.try it ,and post me your number count on the tie fighters you were able to shoot down.,mines ...321..if you are going to post your score please dont lie,there aint nothing to gain from this.its all fun.and now hopefully that silly massage wont keep showing every time i log in (you havent post anything for a long time take time to and so on ...) ...added to this post my score of 326 ties down my new record.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Default Re: a good and safe download star wars

lol you have already told us about the star wars sim so i guess leave your post hear lol,

we have a Internet, Tech and Games (Talk about anything related to PC, Xbox, Playstation Arcade and Nintendo here.)

not all that hard to find

and now hopefully that silly massage wont keep showing every time i log in (you havent post anything for a long time take time to and so on ...) ...added to this post my score of 326 ties down my new record.

lol thats a classic message

GO V8's SUPERCARS ONLINE PS2 - V.I.P-Racing RULZ :aggressive: