Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Im A Super Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Jet Li's Fearless



    :shock: I'm not usually one for martial art movies, but this movie, which I am currently watching is amazing! The choreography is just simply breath-taking. The plot is quite interesting too, although they don't speak english, and you have to read the subtitles. Best movie I've seen probably this year! :shock:

  2. #2
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,505
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked: 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Country
    Australia

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    the movie is amazing and so is jet li.



    please go hire "Unleashed" its one of his top movies please!




  3. #3
    Im A Super Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Quote Originally Posted by Ministry Of Sound™
    the movie is amazing and so is jet li.



    please go hire "Unleashed" its one of his top movies please!





    I will, it just intrigued me; the speed and level of skill that his stunts/martial arts moves entail... my jaw dropped! :shock: I LOVED IT! :inlove:

  4. #4
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I will, it just intrigued me; the speed and level of skill that his stunts/martial arts moves entail... my jaw dropped! :shock: I LOVED IT! :inlove:


    yea hes INSANE!!! his "death punch" is pretty cool too... another good movie is "the one". at least i think thats what is called.

  5. #5
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,505
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked: 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Country
    Australia

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous6
    yea hes INSANE!!! his "death punch" is pretty cool too... another good movie is "the one". at least i think thats what is called.


    yes thats it, really trippy movie that one, best move is Unleashed by far :ok:

  6. #6
    Im A Super Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Quote Originally Posted by Ministry Of Sound™
    yes thats it, really trippy movie that one, best move is Unleashed by far :ok:


    Hmmm nah I'm more enclined to Fearless, it was awesome. Unleashed not as good to me. :superman:

  7. #7
    Almost A Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Action scenes from this movie are simply superb...really wonderful

  8. #8
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Haven't seen "The One" but "Fearless" was simply amazing and I can't wait to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom" with him and Jackie Chan.

  9. #9
    Im A Super Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Haven't seen "The One" but "Fearless" was simply amazing and I can't wait to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom" with him and Jackie Chan.


    In great agreeance with you Bob!

  10. #10
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Country
    White-private

    Default Re: Jet Li's Fearless

    yeah this was really good

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Fearless in the Face of Chechnya's Worst - New York Times
    By Queen in forum The GoTeen.Net Cafe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-07-2009, 05:47 AM
  2. Our fearless forecast
    By About Today in forum The GoTeen.Net Cafe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-11-2007, 04:47 AM
  3. Don Banks: A fearless forecast of the 2007 playoff field
    By About Today in forum Animal Planet Pet Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 05:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:11 AM.