Yanzijiang to buy rest of shipyard for $517m



YANZIJIANG Shipbuilding, which owns 75.19 per cent of Jiangsu New Yangzi Shipbuilding (JNYS), is buying the remaining 24.81 per cent for about 2.63 billion yuan (S$517.67 million).