Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Do you think they will find a cure for aids?



    I hope so, this will take awhile but i think they do find a cure or at least medicine to make a person live longer sad001

  2. #2
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,505
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked: 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Country
    Australia

    Default

    yeah aids is getting pretty bad these days i hope they come up with something mmm01

  3. #3
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default There is a cure

    There are many people world wide beating Aids, its even been on sixty minutes. Aids is a disease that attacks the Immune System you dont actually die from aids so i guess the medical profession cant help, you actually die from other common illnesses such as a cold when your immune system can no longer help. The people actual living normal lifes while remaining Hiv+ are doing so by a completely organic diet. Eliminating toxins from the body free's up your bodies resources so it can attack this disease. And those that have returned to a Hiv- state have done so via the same methods..

  4. #4
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,505
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked: 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Country
    Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quantum physics
    There are many people world wide beating Aids, its even been on sixty minutes. Aids is a disease that attacks the Immune System you dont actually die from aids so i guess the medical profession cant help, you actually die from other common illnesses such as a cold when your immune system can no longer help. The people actual living normal lifes while remaining Hiv+ are doing so by a completely organic diet. Eliminating toxins from the body free's up your bodies resources so it can attack this disease. And those that have returned to a Hiv- state have done so via the same methods..


    will be interesting to see what the future holds.

  5. #5
    Rocky Lee
    Guest

    Default

    no besides why in the world would you even do all that all the time thats just stuped commit to some one and stay with them and dont do the thing all the time

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Lee
    no besides why in the world would you even do all that all the time thats just stuped commit to some one and stay with them and dont do the thing all the time
    Irony much?

    For someone who is against Dictator's like S.H of the Iraq you sure are enforcing a 'everyone should do as I say" here.



    I'm not sure tbh, it's not someone I've read much on to as far as AIDS goes.

  7. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    People shouldn't be dying of AIDS. No matter how horny you are, use a condom!! There wouldn't be 100 people dieing in Africa everyday if the knowledge of condoms was spread. It is a sad and true fact.

  8. #8
    Silver Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,774
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    They'll find the cure for it, but wont ever release it. Medical companys would go bankrupt because people wouldnt be pumping there dollars into medication, as they would be cured

  9. #9
    Senior Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOCfan2
    People shouldn't be dying of AIDS. No matter how horny you are, use a condom!! There wouldn't be 100 people dieing in Africa everyday if the knowledge of condoms was spread. It is a sad and true fact.


    What about those who live in third world countries who can't afford simple basics let alone contraception.

  10. #10
    bilsonl4l
    Guest

    Default

    A big problem that definately needs more attention from the advanced nations.



    I sure hope SuperSloppy from ocshow doesn't see this thread, the mention of Aids will get him going like nothing else.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. why isnt there a cure for cancer yet
    By Pozycj-P96 in forum Medical Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-07-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. Beaut Cure for a Headache
    By Hora in forum Humor & Amusement
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  3. A Cure For Homosexuality.
    By ♥Daisy♥ in forum LGBT Community
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:11 PM
  4. You have the hands of God now- What will you Cure?
    By BarBell09 in forum The GoTeen.Net Cafe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-06-2009, 10:39 PM
  5. Cure for pain
    By About Today in forum The GoTeen.Net Cafe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-11-2007, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:43 AM.