Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
    Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Default ****ing Teeth, dentists are ****ing morons

over the last 6 months i have had 4 back teeth out, 1 of them they could not deaden because of an infection in the root, it ****ing hurt like crazy

i have been getting what looks like healthy teeth just crumble, i found out it all comes down to the fillings i got when i was in my teens, the ****ing dentists when i was younger never got all the crap out before filling them, so over the years they have been eaten from the inside out, leaving some teeth hollow in the middle then crumbling when i eat something hard.

now im a huge hater of the dentist and only go when i cant really eat at all lol but i guess thats my fault for leaving shit to the last minute. well tonight where my chipped tooth was filled just fell out down to the nerve and on top of that my ****en wisdom tooth is giving me hell :0d1a86a6ea:

the bottom line is the silly ****ing dentists should have done there job back in the early 90's, the place i was going to i find out that they were dentists just starting out **** it. i brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, its all there fault, well i blame them anyway. that bloody infection in the tooth i had was just ****ed up, i made the appointment and could not get in for 3 days, in that time pain killers could not get rid of the pain, i even got out of bed in the middle of the night and went down the hospital and got a needle to kill the pain, the doctor came back 20 minutes later and asked whats the pain like out of 10? i said 10, he couldnt believe it and gave me another needle. ok by half an hour later i could not feel my mouth, lips, gums or the bottom of my nose lol, BUT could you believe i was still in great pain. even though i was on medication for the tooth just would not heal it, anyway the 3rd day came and finally i was in getting it out, and omfg it was the most pain i have ever been in, they could not deaden the pain, it had to come out raw. after it was out like omg i felt so good.

i said to the dentist now i no what it would have felt like in the olden days to get a tooth out, he said in the old days it would have hurt less in most cases, i thought you have got to be ****ing kidding lol.

this was all because of those useless ****ing dentists back in the 90's that caused it all and i hope they all burn in hell :der:. now if there was a ****ing GOD, why the **** didn't he give us stronger teeth. :0d1a86a6ea:

so anyway, hows your teeth? had any problems like mine? :359:

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Default Re: ****ing Teeth, dentists are ****ing morons

Quote Originally Posted by Ministry Of Sound™
    over the last 6 months i have had 4 back teeth out, 1 of them they could not deaden because of an infection in the root, it ****ing hurt like crazy

i have been getting what looks like healthy teeth just crumble, i found out it all comes down to the fillings i got when i was in my teens, the ****ing dentists when i was younger never got all the crap out before filling them, so over the years they have been eaten from the inside out, leaving some teeth hollow in the middle then crumbling when i eat something hard.

now im a huge hater of the dentist and only go when i cant really eat at all lol but i guess thats my fault for leaving shit to the last minute. well tonight where my chipped tooth was filled just fell out down to the nerve and on top of that my ****en wisdom tooth is giving me hell :0d1a86a6ea:

the bottom line is the silly ****ing dentists should have done there job back in the early 90's, the place i was going to i find out that they were dentists just starting out **** it. i brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, its all there fault, well i blame them anyway. that bloody infection in the tooth i had was just ****ed up, i made the appointment and could not get in for 3 days, in that time pain killers could not get rid of the pain, i even got out of bed in the middle of the night and went down the hospital and got a needle to kill the pain, the doctor came back 20 minutes later and asked whats the pain like out of 10? i said 10, he couldnt believe it and gave me another needle. ok by half an hour later i could not feel my mouth, lips, gums or the bottom of my nose lol, BUT could you believe i was still in great pain. even though i was on medication for the tooth just would not heal it, anyway the 3rd day came and finally i was in getting it out, and omfg it was the most pain i have ever been in, they could not deaden the pain, it had to come out raw. after it was out like omg i felt so good.

i said to the dentist now i no what it would have felt like in the olden days to get a tooth out, he said in the old days it would have hurt less in most cases, i thought you have got to be ****ing kidding lol.

this was all because of those useless ****ing dentists back in the 90's that caused it all and i hope they all burn in hell :der:. now if there was a ****ing GOD, why the **** didn't he give us stronger teeth. :0d1a86a6ea:

so anyway, hows your teeth? had any problems like mine? :359:

That kinda sucks! I am glad I have never gone through that. Thankfully my teeth are all good.

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    That kinda sucks! I am glad I have never gone through that. Thankfully my teeth are all good.

yeah does suck lol, im just happy my front top and bottom teeth are ok lol.

the last thing i need is no teeth when i smile :] even that smilie has better teeth lol.

Thanks

Country
    UK

i have to go see the dentists next week now in scared lol

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

o/shit i have another bad tooth :deadhorse1:

Silver Member