banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

Default Re: I need a Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by "Death Note"
    We are going to the Gold Coast in the first week of January but still cant find cheep enough hotels to stay in, they are all booked out, even the caravan parks are booked out and there is still 3 months to go. The theme parks are so expensive now for the 4 of us you cant win. Ill stay in my car or on the beach if i have to lol.

My family and i stay in Australia for a few months start of the year and we stay in many places. Gold Coast was one place we went and it was nice and sunny lol. My Dad was born in Sydney Australia so we do visit cause Dad love Australia so much. Dad wants to move he says back to my home he calls Australia. My Mom and i want to move to but this will be some time in the future because of my skooling and i was born in NY im so confused lol.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

"Death Note&quot! The Gold Coast is a region south of Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. It is quite an interesting place to explore. I have never been to there but heard a little from some of my cousins, After their opinions that looks an very nice place to explore.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Well Sarena, I also never visit this region, in fact, I never heard about it. It is totally new place for me. If you're saying about it that it is definitely a nice place to explore. If I got a chance to go there, then I will share my experience with you.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

Karel, Sure i think that you should must visit the region whenever you'll get a chance. That will be an very amazing and memorable tour, when you'll explore new places around you. I personally always love to visit new places.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

yeah Sarena, I should go there at least once and explore the natural beauty of that region. At this time I am going to washington dc from new york tour with my cousins. Recently they returned from Istanbul to attend my parent's anniversary. So All cousins make a plant to visit Washington D.C and NYC. After coming back, I will go there as soon as possible.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Azerbaijan

Karel, I'm really exited for your Washington DC and New York City, Both of cities are the most amazing and beautiful cities around United States. There is a lot of stuff to explore in Washington DC and also a lot of places to visit. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself a lot while taking the tour.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Well Sarena, My tour was amazing for me. I enjoyed there a lot and explore the numerous places in both destinations. Both are famous as the tourism point of view. It was a two day tour. The First day I visited the most famous attracitons in NYC. Second day, We visited the famous landmarks in Washington DC, such as the National Air and Space Museum and the White House. I will suggest you should choose this tour at least once. I am sure you will enjoy there.