Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

Thread: pregnant?

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

Default pregnant?

Are passing out and having severe stomach cramps a sign of pregnancy? My stomach began to have cramps about my boyfriend fingered me. But, we have been having unprotected sex. I went to bed that night with just stomach cramps. I woke up the next morning and passed out 5 times after waking up within a 6 hour period. My period is not due until the 5th of the month. My stomach is still cramping and it started a couple days ago. Could I be pregnant?

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

Ok 1stly, unprotected sex NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it. Have more respect for yourself than that. Protect yourself firstly from diseases, none of us know if this person we are having sex with has anything, sometimes they don't know it and you don't know if your the only person they're having sex with. That's no to make you worry about him, it just cos thats a fact. You don't want to be having to tell people for the rest of your life that you have a disease before being intimate with them. You could put yourself at risk of literally anything so please be good to yourself and protect yourself. If he refuses to wear protection then he has no respect for you, it's that simple. I can't stress how important that is.

These are not typical signs of pregnancy that you are speaking of but it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor about it. If you can't or won't see a doctor then go to a community health centre and see someone there. They will be able to help you out.

If you can go to a doctor tell the doctor about your symptoms. He might have an answer for you without needing to do tests. If your passing out and having stomach cramps it might just be a co-incidence that you had interraction around the same time. These types of symptoms need to be checked out.

It maybe wouldn't hurt to get a home pregnancy test to be sure as well.

I'm no doctor in any way and my advice is just that, advice. But please do protect yourself from this kind of worry in the future. If you have a medical problem and you are afraid you are pregnant and don't see a doctor, then you could do yourself alot of harm by not going to see about it.

Be happy and take care of yourself.

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

If you can't or won't see a doctor then go to a community health centre and see someone there

i will do this thanks wave!

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

I'm really glad to hear that unwanted. Thumbsup

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Default Re: pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by unwanted
    Are passing out and having severe stomach cramps a sign of pregnancy? My stomach began to have cramps about my boyfriend fingered me. But, we have been having unprotected sex. I went to bed that night with just stomach cramps. I woke up the next morning and passed out 5 times after waking up within a 6 hour period. My period is not due until the 5th of the month. My stomach is still cramping and it started a couple days ago. Could I be pregnant?

When you say stomach cramps, do you mean abdominal cramps? Stomach crams? Upper or lower quartile? Left or right quartile? You're talkin" about a broad area here. :P

I'm not going to lecture you on unprotected sex. I'm hoping this pregnancy scare has done that for me. Hopefully you'll have learned your lesson from it.

Having stomach cramps and passing out immediately after having sex are not signs of pregnancy. Still, as has been mentioned, seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt. Mention your symptoms. Perhaps he was prodding you a bit too roughly?