We went to the arbordum last night. Lately there hasn't been any dogs there at all and if there is they are really tiny and scared of Skadi or they are just at the age that they aren't in play mode.

So last night was different as it was super busy and a lot of big dogs. Funny as Skadi never gets to play with big dogs often so at first she is always a little wary of big dogs cause she doesn't see ones her size very often. So last night when we first got there we met a little golden and she put her tail between her legs and took off running. [img]images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/img]. The about five minutes later we met a pyerenese (sp) and at first they jsut did the circel smell and then walked away. So then skadi saw a huskie and a little dog so she ran over to them (on leash) and the little dog was doing laps around Skadi so she layed down but she couldn't convience the little one to come closer so she bored so she got up and was standing face to face with the huskie and then he jumped on her and was growling and nipping so then Skadi just droped and rolled over on her back (which normally skadi doesn't stand for stuff like that) so I am assuming that she knew the dog wasn't being aggressive that he was just protecting his little one (i guess) and that is why she gave in to him.

So then the pyerenese came strolling by and Skadi jumped up from laying down and then the pyerenese went in to a play bow and that was it the two of them were taking turns play bowing or rolling around on their back, it was super cute and i wish i had my camera!!!

Then we met up with two bernese (not together) and they were more interrested in eating grass and seeing each other so we moved on and then we saw PHILLY!!! Well you would have thought that skadi and philly were long lost lovers or something they were so happy to see it each they were doing zoomies like crazy. They played so well together and didn't get to the point were they annoyed each other. When they got tired they would just lay down and rest and then start wrestling again.

So it was a good night. (oh and something again thought Skadi was an Akita. [img]images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img] )