Caesar went for knee surgery on Tuesday to fix his knee cap that kept slipping out of place. They deepened the groove on his knee (so the knee cap would stay in place) and cleared out the damaged cartilage. When we picked him up yesterday he was crying shaking but calmed down once we got him home and into his own bed. He needs to be kept either in his kennel, which he hates, or a small room with no furniture. So we cleaned out the spare bedroom for him and put his bed, blankets and toys in there. Plus my nephews old Spiderman pull-out sofa bed, a TV/DVD and a radio. Spoiled, eh? The TV is for me when I'm in there with him. He has to be separated from Emma for a few weeks because they will just play and possibly do more damage. He's on pain killers, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory. Plus we have to do physio therapy and ice 3 times a day. So far he's doing really good. He's even putting some pressure on the leg when he walks, but it won't be until next week when we can go for short 5 minute walks. He only wears the cone when we're not in the room watching him because he hates it so much. Houdini has even gotten out of it twice now. Shane calls him the Million Dollar Dog, but I prefer the Bionic Beagle. His shaved leg looks like a chicken leg, plus he has a shaved square on his back where they put the epideral and a shaved paw for the IV. I think his new nickname is Patches. He's really doing very well, at least that's what I think.