I had previosly posted a threat about me falling in love with my best friend but I was afraid to tell him. Well I filled myself with courage and invited him over to my house. We were playing xbox and when I thought it was the best time I let it all out. I told him that he was very special to me and that he made my life complete and that I loved him. He answered that he love too but I knee that he meant something like brotherly love. But I said that I loved him in a different way and that I wanted to he with him forever. Them I leaned and tried to kiss him but he moved away. It was the worst feeling ever. Them he got up from my bed and said he had to go. As he left I told him I would call him later but he did not respond. Fortue rest of the night I could not sleep and felt like crying. This happened about a week ago and I haven't had any communication with Chase since then. I know that next week Chase will be going to Denmark to a relative's wedding and he will be gone for 2 weeks. J think that I need to talk to him before he leaves to try to apologize for making him uncomfortable. What should I do?