Well I'm facing a kinda weird situation here, which kind of annoys me as it could be avoided completely if I had more friends or was cooler, but anyway..

I was invited to this picnic on Tuesday, it's more of a day-party though. Heaps of people are going and there's going to be free weed and drinks in some park.

The thing is, to be honest I'm a pretty big loser, and I'll hardly know anyone there, 90% of the people coming I won't have ever met before, most have dropped out or go to different schools.

I'm not sure if I'll have any fun at all, or if I'll just be sitting by myself the whole time wishing I was gone.

The other thing is, even if I don't have any fun there, it'll give me something to talk about to people at school, and I'm terrible at talking to people, so it would give me some normal conversation if nothing else.

I know it's ultimately my decision, but I would like to hear what you guys have to say, what would you do? I respect the people on VT a lot and would value your opinions, because right now I'm really not sure at all.

Thanks