Quote Originally Posted by Wrireehus View Post
Safari and Chrome both suck ass. Use a real browser like Firefox.
Not helpful. Firefox wasn't an option because it isn't optimized to work with Macs. It's not like I haven't tried Firefox.. that's what I used for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Chrome is definitely where it's at right now.
I agree. it seems like a lot of people are switching to chrome! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MFAnthony View Post
Are some peoples that dumb that they cant work this out for them self? Surely your not stupid and have not yet tested both
Not helpful. I have tested both and wanted other peoples" opinions, but thanks for posting for the hell of it..?

Quote Originally Posted by Peabirressida View Post
Chrome forces me to use the scroll bar (or the scroll feature of the notebook's touch pad) - when I'd really much prefer to scroll up or down the screen itself.
What do you mean? Can't you just double finger scroll on both? that's what I do..

Quote Originally Posted by PORDUASS View Post
When you purchased your Mac, you probably wanted the best web browser offered, whether it be Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or some other worthy candidate. After all, quality hardware should also contain quality software. There has been much controversy on what truly is the best browser available for a Mac. Some say that Chrome is, and always will be, the best ever.

Others believe that it’s easier to stay with the default browser because it offers more functionality to the OS. While this is true and I’m not going to attempt to change those believers’ opinions, there is more to the situation than just that. For instance, Chrome does offer more than plugins than Safari does extensions, but this doesn’t necessarily make the latter a weak and functionless application, it just makes it a bit less desirable.
Helpful! Thanks for your input!