Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

Thanks

Default Sandr11ta and Carmi I need ur Permission

I have thought long and hard since the Hockey season has ended. It has come to my attention that while i will always like the Penguins, i feel that i truely belong in the land of the Les Habitants.

With both of ur permission i would like to leave the Peguins and become a fan of ur wonderful team. This isnt a joke either. I actually am tired of being a Penguin fan, and more so feel that the only reason i became a Penguin fan was because my friend and i decided to follow them all those years ago. Mainly because we thought the name Penguin was funny. I have watched more Montreal games then Pittsburgh game this season, and to sound all corny i love you'r jerseys. Also just from watch games, the Montreal crowd are so much better then the Pitts crowd.

So with ur blessing would it be alright to become a Montreal Fan?:

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Default Re: Sandr11ta and Carmi I need ur Permission

My little Simon is all grown up. You are very welcome to join this franchise; the more the merrier because we are all family. It's an absolute must to go watch a game when you're here, it will be an unforgettable memory.

I would like to welcome you to your new home:

[[Now, we are officially the Trio.]]

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Bloody hell, is there no loyalty in fans nowadays?

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandr11ta
    My little Simon is all grown up. You are very welcome to join this franchise; the more the merrier because we are all family. It's an absolute must to go watch a game when you're here, it will be an unforgettable memory.

I would like to welcome you to your new home:

[[Now, we are officially the Trio.]]

Thank u very much Sandra, i never got this feeling as a Penguin fan. And without doubt i will be going to a game while im in Montreal. While i was planning my trip afew months ago, i had only booked in to see a Montreal game, and not visit Pittsburgh at all.

Thank u again, im all warm and fuzzy:kissing:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman
    Bloody hell, is there no loyalty in fans nowadays?

There is loyalty. I'll be dead honest with u. This is the second sport where i have changed teams. The first was changing teams for our Football League down here. I had been a Carlton supporter since i was old enough to know about the game. My dad was a Carlton fan so it was just i guess a given that i became one. However both uncles were Richmond supports and over the years i went to more Richmond game then i did Carlton, and in turn had a real soft spot for Richmond. So by the time my 18th bday came around i was literally no longer interested in Carlton and cared more for how Richmond was going. So on my 18th bday i changed teams, much to the disgust of my Dad. And i have never looked back since. I love being a Richmond Supporter. Whereas i never really loved following Carlton i basically was just a fan.

For me personally following a team is more then just seeing how they go everyone once in a while or just buying a jersey. Its where i love the team so much that i will follow them no matter what. See them whenever i can. For example I have had to decline 3 21st birthday parties to go see Richmond play on friday night. Richmond's record so far this season is 0-10-1. We are looking at being the first ever team to have a winless season. (we are stuffed) Yet i still cant get enough of watching them or cheering.

People normally changes teams and end up following a top team. I can clearly say that following Richmond was a major down-grade and after last seasons results changing to Montreal is a similar effect.

I cant believe i have done such a long winded post, but to me this was the last change that i needed to make. Now i am completely content with every team i follow, from soccer to gridiron to hockey.:BeerSong:

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

i cant be bothered reading it no022

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain
    Pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind
    This young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead
    Until the day joins them

I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering
    How can you tell what's a dream and what's real
    When you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep
    Where am I?

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serial-Killer
    i cant be bothered reading it no022

who am i getting a room with? i dont do three-somes when there are 2 guys involved

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    who am i getting a room with? i dont do three-somes when there are 2 guys involved

cheerleader001 opps lmao to many beers today i think sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Until the day joins them

Where am I?

Silver Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serial-Killer
    cheerleader001 opps lmao to many beers today i think sorry

haha beers on a tuesday! Take it to the PWI thread:BeerSong:

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

haha beers on a tuesday! Take it to the PWI thread:BeerSong:

i forgot about the PWI thread thanks :ok:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Until the day joins them

Where am I?

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Thank u very much Sandra, i never got this feeling as a Penguin fan. And without doubt i will be going to a game while im in Montreal. While i was planning my trip afew months ago, i had only booked in to see a Montreal game, and not visit Pittsburgh at all.

Thank u again, im all warm and fuzzy:kissing:

There is loyalty. I'll be dead honest with u. This is the second sport where i have changed teams. The first was changing teams for our Football League down here. I had been a Carlton supporter since i was old enough to know about the game. My dad was a Carlton fan so it was just i guess a given that i became one. However both uncles were Richmond supports and over the years i went to more Richmond game then i did Carlton, and in turn had a real soft spot for Richmond. So by the time my 18th bday came around i was literally no longer interested in Carlton and cared more for how Richmond was going. So on my 18th bday i changed teams, much to the disgust of my Dad. And i have never looked back since. I love being a Richmond Supporter. Whereas i never really loved following Carlton i basically was just a fan.

For me personally following a team is more then just seeing how they go everyone once in a while or just buying a jersey. Its where i love the team so much that i will follow them no matter what. See them whenever i can. For example I have had to decline 3 21st birthday parties to go see Richmond play on friday night. Richmond's record so far this season is 0-10-1. We are looking at being the first ever team to have a winless season. (we are stuffed) Yet i still cant get enough of watching them or cheering.

People normally changes teams and end up following a top team. I can clearly say that following Richmond was a major down-grade and after last seasons results changing to Montreal is a similar effect.

I cant believe i have done such a long winded post, but to me this was the last change that i needed to make. Now i am completely content with every team i follow, from soccer to gridiron to hockey.:BeerSong:

Fair enough. I guess if you have been following them more there is no harm.

I will always be Lakers, Celtic, Spurs, and Juventus supporter for life.

Celtic Fan, because my bro supported them and i guess thats how i started supporting them (and no i aint a glory hunter, i begun supporting them during the most humiliating time of there existents, when lost 9 titles in arow that the huns). Juventus cause i just loved watching the team in the days of Ravenilli, Vialli, and Baggio. Spurs, because my Grandfather used to play for them after the war. And Lakers - SHOWTIME, although i didn't start supporting them until 2 or three years ago, so i never have witnessed any of there successes.