Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

1 3.45%
  • NO

23 79.31%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

4 13.79%
  • OTHER

1 3.45%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kyle.

Default Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

People always freak out about religion and I don't think it's worth it.. but that's just me.

Senior Newbie

Thanks

I'm Christian and I embrace an eleventh commandment, you know. (it'd actually be 9th, since I revoke one or two)

KEEP THY ****IN" RELIGION TO THYSELF!

Please. Except for intellectual debates, of course. Then it's just fun.

Also, if you Atheists feel like arguing universal creationism theories with me, I'd really enjoy it.

We can start with related topics M Theory, Grand Entropy and perhaps scientific Existentialism?

But, to be case and point how I view religion - we're all right in some departments, all wrong in most. There is something beyond death. You're foolish for claiming any truth to origin of creations, regardless of what they are (I don't believe in any one whatsoever, I just like arguing their pro's and con's) and I believe in Christ because I was originally Catholic and believe in total redemption for all people.

Hm... I believe in acknowledging you make mistakes, you genuinely feel sorry for them and try to improve. So long as you do that (Even if you have no spiritual ties) you're fine. You just look like an ass in the long run, like when you die.

People like to think Divine Beings are uptight and anal... I can't see why.

Thanks

I realize that people don't like to be called "sinners" but if you look inside your own heart you will know that you are not perfect. I know I am not perfect. I am not pointing my finger at you. I am trying to warn you that you need Jesus. If we could go to heaven by being a good person, then Jesus Christ died on the cross for nothing. He came because we couldn't save ourselves. Here is that hard part for most people: In order to be saved, we must humble ourselves before God and admit that we are sinners and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The prayer at the bottom of this first post does this if you pray it from your heart to God. Please do that. I am not judging you, I am telling you what the bible says you must do to be saved, that's all.

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by XFRODOBAGGINSX
    I realize that people don't like to be called "sinners" but if you look inside your own heart you will know that you are not perfect. I know I am not perfect. I am not pointing my finger at you. I am trying to warn you that you need Jesus. If we could go to heaven by being a good person, then Jesus Christ died on the cross for nothing. He came because we couldn't save ourselves. Here is that hard part for most people: In order to be saved, we must humble ourselves before God and admit that we are sinners and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The prayer at the bottom of this first post does this if you pray it from your heart to God. Please do that. I am not judging you, I am telling you what the bible says you must do to be saved, that's all.

mate the world is changing, in 100 years from now it would be like "Jesus who"

Jesus is the past and maybe the spiritual world is the future. im not judging you either and you can believe what you want, i really dont care, im not going to tell you not to believe in Jesus Christ but dont at any point come on here and tell people to believe in Jesus if this is what you plan to do. the poll vote says it all.

if your country was being bombed and you were going to die, would Jesus Christ be there to help you? it may have nothing to do with what your on about but some people that believe in god count on him to save them from harms way,

or getting sick. gods not going to save you, ive seen people die a painful death

and god was not there to help, they prayed before they died, they prayed to god to help them get better, but it wasnt till a moment before they died they then become to realize that god wasnt coming to help them, wheres god? i thought he would help me, i believe in god all my life, i prayed all my life, i was a sinner, but why did god put me through such a shocking death, i did nothing but believe in him, but he was not there when i needed him.

yep thats just it, whether you believe in god, Jesus Christ or even be a sinner.

no ones going to watch your back, its everyone for there self, if you want to survive in this world today you must face it alone, or with family and friends.

if you have no family then your on your own, believe in your self, be strong minded, believe in the power with in your self. just like sports stars, you have to believe in your self to win.

you must also except there are a bloody lots of different gods, many people believe in god in many different ways and most of then do not believe in Jesus Christ. Bruce lee never believed in Jesus, he had his own god, the power within and the spirit with in. sorry but the spirit world is the way to go, use your power and help your self, be the best you are using your own body, spirit, mind and soul.

we have our own power, we are our own god. we do wonderful things in life and

help others, help our family, live the best life you can, dont hurt others and you will go to heaven no mater if you believe in Jesus or not. Jesus is not going to help you go to heaven, its you, being a good person in life.

but anyway, theres no heaven or hell, reincarnation is the go, if you do bad things in live then you will come back to be punished, if you do good things in life then you will come back a better person, if you were a good person and life didnt treat you very well, then you will get a better life next time around and it gets better and better, so welcome to the real world of today and dont be stuck the past. life is how you make it, not what god makes it. use the power within you not the power of myth that died out years ago.

and again, everyone has there own beliefs.

i just believe in the power within your self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member

Thanks

Country
    Australia

How To Get To Heaven When You Die?

Easy,

help others

be a nice person

be kind

look after your loved ones

Thats how you go to heaven when you die.

--------

Amen to
    The Protector :amen: .

Thanks

Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Thanks

Jesus Christ is the only way.

Not by works but by faith.

The only reason why you do good works is only because of Jesus who saved you. Therefore you obey him.

You are not working for your faith, it already has been paid for by Jesus death on the cross.

It doesn't mean you can just keep sinning all you want just because you believe. That doesn't even make sense in a non religious activity.

It's like someone who is fat saying they are an athlete.

Silver Member

Thanks

Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by XFRODOBAGGINSX
    Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

no you take the time to read mine :0d1a86a6ea/:

you cant come on here and try to change people that have not been brought up the same way you have. honestly guys give it a rest. we have our religion and you have yours and we are not telling you to change religion so 'dont" tell us to change out ways in life.

MOVE ON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

This thread is rediculous!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Can Dance™
    [B]How To Get To Heaven When You Die?

Easy,

help others

be a nice person

be kind

look after your loved ones

Thats how you go to heaven when you die.

--------

So, what you're saying is that Jesus was wrong when He said that He was the only way to heaven and that those who reject Him would see God's wrath?