Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks

It feels like shit; betrayed, dissapointed and angry would sum it up for me.

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks

i have never been cheated on. so it is hard to express myself on this one. but i guess i'd feel disappointed, humiliated, destroyed. i'd feel like shit. i'd hit the bottle. i'd hit the drugs. i'd turn back suicidal. i'd be either partying constantly or isolated alone where nobody can bother me.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Default Re: How do you feel after you've been cheated on?

I haven't been cheated on, but I've been the "other woman". Before you judge me, let me explain:

I dated a guy for a short period of time. Despite having dated many guys before him for a lot longer, this guy was the first guy I had ever truly cared about.

However, our relationship was extremely rocky for several reasons, and we ended up breaking it off. I was crushed. Absolutely crushed. He rubbed it in my face a few days later that he had a new girlfriend. It killed.

It took me 10 months to get over him. In these 10 months, I mustered up the courage to delete all memories of us (photos, his number in my phone, etc). He would randomly contact me at times, pretending like we were still buddies, and start to compare me (in a positive light) to Laura, his new girlfriend. This would erase all the progress I'd made, and I'd go back to pining for him.

One day, he told me that he and Laura had broken up. He wanted to meet up with me. It was midnight, and I was super excited, as we hadn't seen each other for 8 months and I still cared a lot about him. Anyway, I proposed we meet at my dad's chiropractic clinic for a bunch of reasons:

1) It was halfway in between his house and mine, and I had a key. We'd be able to go inside and talk privately.

2) It's a very special place to me. I have so many childhood memories there, and I wanted to tell him all about it. I wanted to show him around, and tell him what each little corner meant to me.

3) It was where I started to work in the summer, so I could show him around and show him what I do.

4) Most importantly, I had started to work for my Dad that summer, and a few months after working for him, I realized that I wanted to be a chiropractor. I hadn't told anyone yet, so I thought this guy would be the first one. Very important to me.

Anyway, we meet up. He was flirty with me all evening, and I was ecstatic. I couldn't stop chatting away, filling him in on a bunch of stuff about my life, etc. Anyway, long story short, he kissed me. I was in Heaven. He kissed me, held me, and I thought "Maybe we do have a chance!"

After that night, we didn't speak again for several weeks (his typical screwy pattern). So I was crushed.

A few months later, I find out that he had never broken up with Laura, and they were together while he kissed me. THAT was the moment I was relieved- because I was FINALLY over him. He was not attractive at all to me anymore. What an ass.

The guy still contacts me once in awhile, despite me telling him to leave me alone. He's moving to New York in August, and keeps asking to see me before he leaves, because I'm "important to him". Bull. *rolls eyes*

Doesn't help that my professor is a DEAD ringer for this guy in EVERY SINGLE WAY...making stats class longer than it already is. :'(

Silver Member

Thanks

i know this is completely off topic and while the story sounds like every guy out there, all i want to know is. How old is the professor if he looks like this guy??:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by everdreams
    i have been cheated on twice and is not a nice feeling, and you are right killer, is very the same as losing a loved one. i feel for the person that is being cheated on right now, this very second mad...
    QFT! I'd personally like to punch any asshole who is cheating right now.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    i know this is completely off topic and while the story sounds like every guy out there, all i want to know is. How old is the professor if he looks like this guy??:

Fresh out of school, so I`m guessing late 20s. My ex is now 23.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    Canada

Holy flying poo. Talk about coincidence.

A copied and pasted email from my ex (the one I was just talking about here)

Julia:

Youre likely gonna be pissed, but among other problems i have a herniated disk and need treatment asap. believe it or not, i was referred to your pops and im gonna book an appointment tomorrow. i know you work there and you're not gonna be happy to see me but just keep in mind that it's always best to keep personal life and professional life separate. in other words, dont start shit. i dont think you would but yeah lol...im leaving in august anyway so you wont see me around too much.

ps. lets go see chuck and larry next weekend. you know you wannnnnnnnna

Oh friggen Hell......

V.I.P Member

My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks

Country
    Australia

[quote="rainbow"]

Julia:

Youre likely gonna be pissed, but among other problems i have a herniated disk and need treatment asap. believe it or not, i was referred to your pops and im gonna book an appointment tomorrow. i know you work there and you're not gonna be happy to see me but just keep in mind that it's always best to keep personal life and professional life separate. in other words, dont start shit. i dont think you would but yeah lol...im leaving in august anyway so you wont see me around too much.

ps. lets go see chuck and larry next weekend. you know you wannnnnnnnna

BREAK THE F....RS BACK I say. If he's looking pretty helpless on the bed waiting for yous dad to some give him a scare hehehehe. No I don't really mean that. But this guy has an ego like the size of mars. I'd either be absent that day or make it CRYSTAL clear that you have no interest in him at all. This guy needs cutting down!

Anyway, back to the topic... betrayed, stupid and very hurt would be my main feelings about when I was cheated on. I hate that shit and theres no need for it. People should have enough respect for their current partner to at least break it off with them before they hurt them like that I say.

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Country
    United-States

I would feel disgusted by this person but it tells me this person wasn't the right person for me I be telling this person to move on and I would move on with my life to as well....and find someone to except me for who I am and I would except that person for who they are ...Cheaters never when they always lose ..

Im A Super Member

Thanks

Do you believe the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater"? Or do you think otherwise and believe they can change?