Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks

Default Re: Immune to marijuana?

I think that you probably just need some higher quality stuff, I know that I've smoked garbage and hardly felt a think but then other times - wow.

As a side note I think that smoking mj occasionally is fine but, don't make it a habit. They say you can't get addicted to it but I know from experience that this is not the case. I'm fine now but for awhile I as doing it everyday. I didn't get the shakes or anything when I didn't but, just felt off until I did.

Thanks

Country
    New-Zealand

hey jody Police Officer right here just talk about it talk in front of a Police Officer

Almost A Newbie

Thanks

After a couple of times of getting high, your body tends to develope a tolerance for it. IE. when you get drunk, your body starts developing a higher tolerance for alcohol same goes with marijuana.

I'll jump in this marijuana debate and say that it should be legalized, not only does it save the US government 17 billion, it's not that bad for you. I don't smoke very often but I don't have a problem with it. Alcohol kills people. Weed, unless you do it for a long time, then you won't die from it. When's the last time you heard someone killed someone high? Never.

Thanks

What about when somebody gets high on it and then gets into a car, can you tell me that its not the same as if you have been drinking. Its a drug like alcohol, just as bad as one another.

Thanks

ok first i wanna say that marijuana is not that bad get over it AND asa for it to be a drug it grows in the ground smoke it up hommie